As we stand on the brink of several major developments and updates, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on our collective journey over the past nine months and chart our path forward.
Over these months, with the collaboration and support from all of you:
- Integral Relayer was developed to allow for atomic swaps based on your feedback.
- It has been launched on both Ethereum mainnet and Arbitrum, and has been integrated by top aggregators and solvers on mainnet (soon for Arbitrum).
- Integral has been among the top 10 DEXs on Ethereum based on trading volume on DeFillama.
- We improved the gas efficiency of the overall system significantly. Currently, the gas usage of an atomic swap is on par with, if not better than, the DEXs such as Uniswap and Curve.
- We are about to cross the $1.2B volume mark, thanks to the trust you’ve placed in us, especially for pairs like ETH-USDC.
- For LPs, we have upgraded the system to allow for arbitrary reward token emission.
- Our limit order feature, driven by your feedback, is now in its testnet phase.
Integral has been among the top 10 DEXs on Ethereum based on trading volume on DeFillama. Date of record: 2023.10.1
But our journey doesn’t stop here. As we glance into the future, our roadmap includes:
- Completing another major LP system upgrade, when activated, will be able to direct a portion of trading fees back to LPs.
- Expanding our reach through more Layer-2 network deployments.
The comparison only took Ethereum-based DEX into consideration. Date of record: 2023.7.18.
However, as we continue to stride forward, there are a few updates we need to address. Starting from October 6th:
- LPs will no longer accrue ITGR reward in preparation for the new LP system upgrade.
- Staked ITGR will no longer accrue rewards as the token approaches the pre-set max token supply of 300 million. Stakers are now free to withdraw their principal and claim any earned rewards.
Date of record: 2023.10.6
We anticipate minimal disruption to our system. Integral’s foundation rests on liquidity providers and order flows. The aforementioned changes will not affect aggregators and solvers in directing orders to us based on price competitiveness offered by Integral. Further, we continue working closely with various aggregators and solvers for integration and boosting the diversity of the order flow and integration partners.
With the coming LP system upgrade and further gas optimization, we expect Integral to be even more competitive in major token-pair swaps for aggregators and solvers who have integrated us. If you know any aggregators and solvers looking for competitive quotes on-chain, please reach out!
Our vision for Integral extends beyond being a mere liquidity backbone for DeFi. We aspire to transform Integral into a robust liquidity engine for emerging token projects. Our upcoming LP upgrade underscores this vision. By deploying a Uniswap pool as an oracle and using the Integral pool as the main source of liquidity, token projects can eliminate the need for tedious bribing or active liquidity management. Instead, they can enjoy competitive pricing provided by Integral. Additionally, the Integral pool will be able to allocate a portion of trading fees back to LPs or distribute customized ERC20 tokens as liquidity rewards. With an extremely high capital efficiency (250% compared to Uniswap 23%), LPs in your community will earn significantly.
In closing, we owe our success and growth to each one of you. Your faith, support, and patience have been the driving force behind Integral’s achievements. As we venture into this next chapter, we remain grateful for your continued trust and partnership.